Friday, May 04, 2007



couple of things to share today, this first lo is from the may monthly pack over at Crafting in Style-------------------->link over in my sidebar.I have based this lo on a sketch of jolene's that is on her new sketch blog http://cis-stylish-sketches.blogspot.com/ i really loved this months pack very girly and pretty, i really love those Delish dew drops i made a butterfly out of them in the top right hand corner.









Also i have been busy making this Hinged Frame by Susan Doyle....i had so much fun making this and its all done with crate pp's, these papers are so devine i loved working with them.....think i may make a few of these as gifts for xmas presents....any way thanks for looking and have a great day

Lynn ;-)

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Oooh look at that LO and frame!! They are devine Lynn!! Thanks heaps for checking out my blog too!! I have another blog to add to my bloglines now!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Lynn, I so love what you did with the May Pack. I am working on mine as I speak LOL.
I have to scraplift your butterfly idea - you are very clever to create that beautiful butterfly.
I so wanted one of those frames but was too much of a slow poke to order it!
Keep up the beautiful creations as I love visiting :-)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work lynn!!!

Tracy said...

Your Hinged frame is just gorgeous Lynn. Love looking at all your LO's they are stunning!!!