Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i've been tagged (my first one)

ok i have been tagged by Jody....thanks Jody, this is my first tag so i hope i am doing right....lol


1.How old are you? 38
2.How many kids do you have if any? i have 3 Samantha 18,Jamie 16 and Nicholas 13
3.Are you married,single,divorced,widow? married to my hubby Paul for 12yrs but have been together for 20yrs
4.What is your occupation? at the moment SAHM
5.What are your passions? my kids,family, scrapping
6.Are you are dreamer or a dream seeker? mmmm i would say i'm a dreamer
7.Are you happy with the way your life has turned out? the only thing i would have changed would be to have more children, but i'm past it now...lol....oh well there always grand kiddies
8.Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I have never really tallied up the hours, i dont scrap every day but i scrap a few times a week
9.What do you want to do before you die? to meet my birth mother havn't seen her since i was about 7 she lives in england
10.What is your favorite food? chinese
11.What food do you hate the most? Tripe
12.What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? falling over while crossing a zebra crossing and a car with a whole bunch of people into stopped to let me cross.....omg i was so embarrassed
13.What is the happiest day of your life this far? having my 3 kids
14.are you a neat freak? i would have to answer yes to this, when my kids were little i went and bought locks for their rooms so they couldn't go in and play when i had cleaned their rooms i wouldnt even let them sit on their beds.... om how sad is that.... i must say i am not as bad now, i just close their doors now and i cant see the mess.....lol

now i tag kelley and melenie

have a great day ;-)

No comments: