Monday, September 11, 2006

new lo.....


here is a lo i have done for a challenge over at zig zag really enjoyed this one as we had to use flower stamps, well i have had the mm foam flower stamps that my mother in law bought me for a while now and have never used them so i used them for this challenge.
Didn't really do much this weekend, Saturday morning i went shopping for some clothes for my Melbourne trip and got a few good bargins then at 12.30 we went to watch my ds play he Lacrosse game and didn't get home til about 4.30 did a bit of scrapbooking for about an hour,and saturday night my dd and her boyfriend came for dinner and to watch the footy, hubby was wrapped that St George won he was running around like an idiot......lol....and on Sunday hubby and i went to the markets didn't buy anything except strawberries and they were yummy.....

Well today i am off shopping again,there is a new scrapbooking shop opening up about 5 mins drive from my house and today is their grand opening so it worked out really well cause i don't have to work today.....yay....hopefully they will have the new basic grey papers.
I'd better go and get ready they open in an hour...

Have a great day.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous LO lynn...have a ball shopping,

Anonymous said...

I love this LO Lynn.Hope you had fun at the new shop.
Beth

Anonymous said...

you are so smart i hope you have lots of fun with this

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Why did you make your page so dark hard for oldies like me to read ? Your mil